The next conference and exhibition within the Best Practice brand is around the corner on Wednesday 28th and Thursday 29th February at Olympia, London. It is the largest gathering of general practice HCPs from within London and the South-East, and it is FREE to attend! Now over 2,000 HCPs registered to attend.
For full information and to register please click here:
- Accredited CPD Content – 10 different theatres of educational sessions to choose from – that is over 130 individual talks, including Dr Kiren Collison, Dr Minal Bakhai, Dr Louise Newson, Dr Farah Jameel, Dr Steve Holmes, Dr Farzana Hussain and many, many more!
- Clinical Education – over 100 different clinical updates covering diabetes, respiratory, cardiovascular and many more…
- Specific Women’s Health area of focus with over 50 sessions covering menopause, endometriosis, contraception and many more issues…
- Multi-disciplinary Appeal – different yet specific programmes for PCN leaders, practice managers, GP Partners, all clinical staff, GP/PCN pharmacists, and practice nurses.
- Business Advice – develop your non-clinical skill set.
- Products & Solutions – over 130 brands hosted within our exhibition, a great opportunity to scope out new products and services and demonstrate the latest and best!
No matter how much time you can spare to visit Best Practice, whether it be just an hour, half day, or the full two days, your FREE delegate pass will enable you to return to work with actionable learning and a renewed focus for general practice and primary care.